Jared
    Administrator

Post Count 177
    Thread Count 162

North Korea Has Been Developing Biological Weapons for Over a Decade

12-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Website Find Posts Reply
RE: North Korea Has Been Developing Biological Weapons for Over a Decade
Honestly, this concerns me more than their nuclear ambitions. They used VX to kill Kim Jong-Nam as well.
12-13-2017, 01:36 PM
Find Posts Reply
I agree with the concerns. God knows how many weapons of destruction they actually have. Who’s to say that just out of the blue they won’t just send a nuke flying and eliminate a whole state, or country. The next Hiroshima is coming. I’m afraid this will get a whole lot worse before it could possibly get better.
05-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Find Posts Reply
    Jared
    Administrator

Post Count 177
    Thread Count 162

(05-08-2018, 11:18 PM)jujubear722 Wrote: I agree with the concerns. God knows how many weapons of destruction they actually have. Who’s to say that just out of the blue they won’t just send a nuke flying and eliminate a whole state, or country. The next Hiroshima is coming. I’m afraid this will get a whole lot worse before it could possibly get better.

I thought the same thing until recently. But the North Koreans, namely Kim Jong-Un, have taken unprecedented actions towards peace in the last few weeks. My only worry now is if Trump will mess up all the progress made when he and Un meet this month lol.
05-08-2018, 11:25 PM
Website Find Posts Reply
He tends to have quite the mouth on him. His following boasts about his, “no filter” attitude but really it’s not helping anything but the media make more money. He’s like Kanye West when he said on national television that Bush doesn’t care about black people. Everyone just sits there flabbergasted at what he actually just did. Well, maybe that’s just me. I’m always in awe of what comes out of his mouth. It shouldn’t come as a surprise anymore. But, just when I think I’ve seen it all, something else happens. Let’s pray that some kind of peace can come from all this.
05-08-2018, 11:33 PM
Find Posts Reply
    Jared
    Administrator

Post Count 177
    Thread Count 162

(05-08-2018, 11:33 PM)jujubear722 Wrote: He tends to have quite the mouth on him. His following boasts about his, “no filter” attitude  but really it’s not helping anything but the media make more money. He’s like Kanye West when he said on  national television that Bush doesn’t care about black people. Everyone just sits there flabbergasted at what he actually just did. Well, maybe that’s just me. I’m always in awe of what comes out of his mouth. It shouldn’t come as a surprise anymore. But, just when I think I’ve seen it all,  something else happens. Let’s pray that some kind of peace can come from all this.

lol I hope we see a peaceful Korean peninsula, but I guess only time will tell.
05-09-2018, 02:36 AM
Website Find Posts Reply